Course Date: 23rd Sep 2021. Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Why would an employee be motivated to complete a task out of line with their instructions? Improving the health and safety culture of an organisation is usually dependent on modifying the behaviour of its employees. Improving the behaviour of employees is usually about changing the culture of an organisation. Join this 3/4 day course for practical help on how to break the circle.
Improving the health and safety culture by worker engagement: 23rd Sep 2021
- The benefits to health and safety culture through worker engagement
- Human behaviour, accidents and organisational failure.
- Commitment, trust, motivation, empowerment.
- Implementing 10 recognised worker engagement ideas
- Assessing effectiveness of the programme
- Reasons why engagement programmes can be in-effective.