Course Date: 26th May 2021. Chesterfield, Derbyshire
The HSE inform us that more often than not, the COSHH risk assessments they encounter are poor and sub-standard. A one-day course on how to develop and implement an effective and realistic task-based assessment. This method has been developed with one of the leading universities, used to radically shake up the way they use substances and accepted by the HSE following a visit to their site.
COSHH Review: 26th May 2021
- NEBOSH certificate: Where did we get to and what was covered?
- Further developments in Occupational health.
- COSHH risk assessment. Introduction to a task-based approach.
- Step by step analysis based on practical scenarios.
- Review and discuss your COSHH RA format either openly or separately in conjunction with the group or the tutor separately.