Course Date: 2nd September 2022. Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Holders of the initial two day Safety passport are required to complete a one day course to renew their Safety passport before three years has expired.
CCNSG Renewal: 2nd September 2022
Safe Behaviour at Work
- Accident causation. Influences to human behaviour. Risk assessment. Permits to work. Health and safety legislation
- Confined Space Entry
- Permit to Work Systems
- Safe Use of Access Equipment and Working at Heights
- Site Transport
- Protecting the Environment
- Safe Lifting and Manual Handling
- Safe Systems of Work
- Hazardous Substances
- Lifting operations and lifting equipment (LOLER)
- Work equipment usage (PUWER)
- Isolation (Lock out tag out)
- Hand-Arm Vibration
Who Should Attend?
Anyone holding the standard CCNSG passport which is about to expire as it is close to the end of the three year shelf life. This includes: Contractors, Self-employed, Employees who need a basic awareness of Health & Safety Practices and those who work on client company sites from the power generation and process sector such as Wind farms, chemical processing, power stations and Steel mills.
Note: The passport is able to be renewed up to three months after its expiry date when you can still qualify for the one day renewal course. However, your client may not accept that you still have a valid safety passport. Also, if the renewal is not completed before the end of the three month probation time then the full two day course would need to be completed once more.
Assessment is made by two separate multi choice tests, throughout the course
Full passport 2 days
Renewal passport 1 day