One of the UK leading confined space training companies has agreed to discuss effective methods of completing an effective Confined space entry risk assessment and how to overcome some of the practical issues of how to overcome some of the usual pitfalls.
Confined Space Management: 7th July 2021
- Revision of the basic confined space awareness
- Prior to entry:
- What to look out for
- What to put in place
- How to look after them while they are in there
- What to do if something doesn’t go to plan
- Assessing and planning the entry.
- Confines space risk assessment.
- Safe systems and Permit to work systems.
Course duration: 1 day