Course Date: 3rd June 2021. Chesterfield, Derbsyhire
For managers involved in managing risk. Particularly aimed as HS managers wanting to build their CPD.
Which will include: Legal Requirement, judgement of risk, an influential manager, strategic approach to risk management, basics of human and organisational performance, risk based development, critical steps, systems thinking and learning, human performance (error).
Construction Design Management Regulations 2015 (CDM): 3rd June 2021
- Purpose and aim of the regulations and the significance of the duties allocated to the duty holders.
- Scope of regulations including criteria for notification.
- The requirement for duty holders to co-operate and communicate.
- Case Law relating to the duties and instances of their breach.
- Welfare arrangements
- Sequence of events in a project
- Significant documents, e.g. Pre-construction Information, Construction Phase Safety Plan, Health and Safety File,
- Particular risks, (schedule 3), e.g. excavations,
- Inspection and monitoring, record-keeping,
Course duration: 1 day